Thursday, June 04, 2009

Katie has a new haircut

We are trying, once again, to give Katie a new shorter hairstyle. The last time it was so frizzy that we had to let it grow out. This time, we cut it into layers and after she washed it, we noticed just blowing it dry got the frizz out. But in case it doesn't, Jessica sold me her InStyler. Katie was so excited when she saw it. She has seen commercials for it and she is a sucker for commercials. So it thrilled her that we actually had what she saw on the commercial.

We had 8
inches of hair cut and we are donating it to Locks of Love. I wanted to take pictures of her with her new haircut but she wouldn't stop making goofy faces.
After she took a bath, I took a picture...
then we dried it and I took another picture...with a forced angry smile. She is something else. This picture was taken right before Brittanie took her to see a movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I should have checked this page before commenting on facebook LOL I like her hair it looks cute on her. Just hope she doesn't miss her ponytail. I did when i cut mine off. But don't miss the headaches i had with long hair. Give hugs to everyone for me.

Aimee

Nette said...

She won't miss the ponytail. The ponytail is the reason we cut it in the first place. My girls are tender headed like Tom. They both cried everytime we brushed it. Brittanie's hair wasn't near as thick or frizzy as Katie's so it wasn't really a big deal to cut Brittanie's hair. But Katie's will still take work. Brittanie tried to use the InStyler on Katie and got it too close to her head and there is no rubber on it and it touched her scalp and Katie shrieked! I felt so bad for her. Jessica and I both used the InStyler on her and didn't do that. I think we will be the ones to use it from now on.