Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Details! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

We are down to 3 months and 6 days till the wedding.  The more we get done, the more we remember needs to be done.  Our list seems to grow by the minute.  But tonight we had dinner with Randy's parents and grandparents and talked about the wedding planning.  Earlier today I received a text message from my friend, Maria, who lives in our neighborhood, volunteering to help with whatever we need her for....even offering her house for a shower!  I am so blessed to have her as a friend!  I was so touched!  She has great taste so we are looking forward to her input on our decorating stuff.

After getting home from dinner, I watched the end of the butt kicking Alabama gave Notre Dame!  Gotta love the SEC!  I am not an Alabama fan and I especially don't care for Nick Saban but I am glad they are in the SEC and brought home another win for us!!  Now comes the 8 month drought of no college football.  :-(

No comments: