Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy 2013!!!


I'm back!  Katie has been reading my old blog posts and really enjoying reading stories about things she didn't remember because she was so young.  She has asked that I start blogging again, so I promised her I would start again in 2013.

We have been a very busy family.  Between school and wedding planning, the holidays were kind of a blur!  Brittanie and Randy will be getting married in just 3 1/2 months!  We are trying to tie up any loose ends while Brittanie is out of school on Christmas break.  I am really excited that my family and friends from Louisiana and Mississippi will be coming here for the wedding!  For anyone interested in updates on the wedding, check out their wedding website:  Brittanie & Randy's wedding website

Tom is getting all of his visa stuff done in preparation for his trip to St. Petersburg, Russia at the end of January.  I hate to be away from him for a whole week but I am very excited that he is able to go to Russia!  He received his invitation letter from the Russian consulate yesterday.  That was really cool.  It was neat seeing Tom's name in Russian!

We started this year off with a Gamecock win over Michigan in the Outback Bowl!  Jadaveon Clowney is so fun to watch!  We are really going to miss him when he graduates!!  Now that the game is over, we are going to be taking down all of our Christmas decorations.   Katie goes back to school tomorrow so it is time to get things back to normal and settle back into our routine.

Hope all of my readers have a very happy 2013!!!


No comments: