Thursday, March 26, 2009

Katie's answers about Tom

1. What is something I always say to you?
Lil stinker

2. What makes me happy?
When we have fun together, like playing sports together, soccer, and going to the fair.

3. What makes me sad?
When I don't listen.

4. How do I make you laugh?
Tickling me

5. What do you think I was like as a child?
Liked to play frisbee and catch. (like a dog I guess hahaha)

6. How old am I?
38 or 37 (Now wait a minute....she thought I was in my 60's!!!)

7. How tall am I?
40 feet

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Talking with mom and playing with me, like tickling, fighting, etc.

9. What do I do when you're not around?
Go to work, of course.

10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
Being the handsomest boy and the funnest.

11. What am I really good at?
answering questions from me cuz of course, I'm a kid.

12. What am I not really good at?
That's definitely a hard one. Remembering to go to church. He remembers to read the Bible but not to go to church. He also is not good at hitting the baseball on the Wii.

13. What is my job?
Making money for us for our house and food and stuff. (I asked what does he do to make that money and she said "I don't know.")

14. What is my favorite food?
Quesadilla

15. What makes you proud of me?
Taking care of me when I'm sick.

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?
Plankton on Spongebob Squarepants and Barney from the Flintstones

17. What do you and I do together?
Funny jokes and doing different things to play on the way to bed....my favorite is the wheel barrow.

18. How are we the same?
I'm a girl but I like boy things like him.

19. How are you and I different?
He has short hair and I have long hair.

20. How do you know that I love you?
Cuz he is my parent and he takes care of me when I'm sick.

21. Where is my favorite place to go?
Hershey Chocolate World.

No comments: