Monday, March 30, 2009

See No Evil monkey

Tonight, Jessica and I were sitting on the sofa and we sometimes act like children....sisters. I started tickling her and she was under a blanket wearing a skirt. I grabbed my camera and took a picture (which I will not post) and she told Tom to cover his eyes and then jumped up and was trying to wrangle the camera from me. This was Tom's reaction to his cousin's possible flashing incident. He makes me laugh. He was trying to block out everything but his laptop screen. hahaha

Katie is taking her K5 cap and gown graduation pictures Wednesday. I wish they were taking them next month because her teeth are jacked up! Her teeth have been popping out like popcorn and she has some baby teeth, some big permanent teeth, some partially grown in permanent teeth, and a brand new hole where she pulled a tooth out yesterday. Isn't that going to be a pretty picture??? *hoof*

No comments: