Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Katie's answers about me (Lynette)

1. What is something I always say to you?
I'm a stinker.

2. What makes me happy?
When I obey.


3. What makes me sad?

When I don't kiss you goodbye when I leave for school.

4. How do I make you laugh?

When you make a silly answer.


5. What do you think I was like as a child?
I know you didn't like to play outside. When there wasn't any friends around, you had fun playing by yourself.

6. How old am I?

69 or 67 (wow! grrr)


7. How tall am I?
25 inches


8. What is my favorite thing to do?

play Tetris.


9. What do I do when you're not around?
watch Dr. Phil and think about me and how cute I am.


10. If I become famous, what will it be for?

being a gre
at mom and taking care of your kids and loving your husband so much.

11. What am I really good at?
being nice and really funny and cute

12. What am I not really good at?
sometimes connect 4

13. What is my job?

typing....well it was your job.


14. What is my favorite food?

Hot Pockets


15. What makes you proud of me?
I don't know

16. If I were a cartoon character, who would I be?

Pearl on Spongebob Squarepants
(Hmmm I don't see the resemblance. lol)

17. What do you and I do together?

Play Uno alot









18. How are we the same?

we wear ponytails

19. How are you and I different?

You're a mom and I'm just a kid


20. How do you know that I love you?
Cuz I'm your daughter and even though you don't like to pick up puke, you do it anyway, cuz you're my mommy


21. Where is my favorite place to go? Hershey Kisses World and Chocolate World.

No comments: