Friday, February 27, 2009

Dress like Mom or Dad Day

Today is Dress Like Mom or Dad Day at Katie's school. Since I don't work anymore, I dressed her like her daddy.....polo shirt and since we had to stay in dress code, khaki skirt in lieu of khaki pants. Tom isn't wearing khakis in these pictures because it is casual Friday. They should have had this day earlier in the week! I gave her my laptop bag to haul around too to look like she is going to work. I took a couple of pictures of her beside Tom while he was doing a quick check on his laptop and then asked him to set his laptop on her lap so I could take a picture of her in a true Tom pose.
She was cracking me up because she was trying hard to emulate his facial expressions and in one picture tilting her head to the side slightly. She is such a smiley kid, it was so hard for her to not smile....daddy isn't a big smiler. The last picture is of them getting ready to leave. It was so cute!!

3 comments:

earlcapps said...

Wait a minute - if you're staying at home, being a parent, you're working too!

Nette said...

True but I don't have a distinctive look from staying home all day. Well none I would want seen in public. LOL

earlcapps said...

Good point.