Thursday, February 19, 2009

We are off to a bumpy start

Katie told me yesterday that her ear was hurting. So I made an appointment for her to see the doctor at 8:50 this morning. Tom took her while I stayed home and packed. He just called and told me she has an ear infection. For the first time since she was a baby, she is going to be on oral antibiotics. We could never give her oral antibiotics before because they always tore up her stomach. So she always gets shots. Well she is bigger now and would need a shot 3 days in a row and we are going out of town. So he gave her Cefzil to take by mouth. It makes me nervous to leave her. But Tom's mom is a nurse and they have our cell numbers if they need us. I just hate the thought of leaving her not knowing how she will react to the Cefzil.

If you think about it today, please say a little prayer that Katie will be ok!

No comments: