Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ewwwwwwwww

I am going to sound like a commercial but I'm going to say it anyway. You know those commercials that talk about spots on your dishes that are washed in the dishwasher. I have seen those for years but have never seen spots on our dishes in the 15 years we have had a dishwasher.....until today. I always thought the people with spots must just have hard water or something. We have great water here in Gaston so it was never a concern. I have always used Cascade. Well I ran out of Cascade and used some Electrosol packs that Brittanie bought from Dollar Tree when she lived in her apartment. I unloaded my dishwasher this morning and my dishes were covered with icky spots. It was disgusting because I am now wondering what the heck left the spots. Is it food residue or soap scum? I'm chunking the rest of the Electrosol and making sure I keep my Cascade in the house from now on.

No comments: