Friday, May 15, 2009

Field Day!

Today is Field Day at Grace but because the kindergarteners are really too little to compete in the games, they take each class somewhere special. Katie's class is going to the zoo and then to the park to have lunch. Well I bought her a Grace Field Day shirt. It is gold. When she brought it home two days ago, she and Brittanie had an argument over what color the shirt actually was. Brittanie said it was yellow. Katie said it was orange and she didn't want to wear orange. My little Clemson hater never ever wants to be seen in orange.

Well because of the stupid dress code, I had to buy her Bermuda shorts because it was the only shorts that were long enough to be in dress code. Well she isn't used to wearing shorts that long. So this morning when she got dressed for school, she was not at all happy to have to put on an orange shirt with long white shorts. She said the shorts were too long (they were to the top of the knee) and didn't match her shirt. Tom and I both told her that white matches everything! But she was still not happy and refused to let me take her picture. Tom tickled her and tried to lighten her up so she relented and agreed to let me take a picture but she refused to smile. So I didn't take her picture at all.

How can a 6-year-old have so much attitude???

No comments: