Monday, August 31, 2009

Family Weirdness

Last week everyone was just goofy. I can't explain it but I definitely enjoyed it. One day, Tom came home from work and was picking on everyone....including Jessica. I have posted pictures on my blog of Tom trying not to let Jessica touch him or get near him. Well this night, he was the polar opposite. He sat between Jessica and I on the sofa and was pushing on her and cutting up. So much so that I threw Brittanie the camera, since she was sitting on the floor across the room from them, and she took some pictures. After the first picture, Tom put his hands over Jessica's face and said "Don't want you to break the camera." We were all enjoying his goofy side....we don't see Tom being goofy very often.

A couple of days later, I went in the bathroom to find this.
That's Katie's wash cloth that she bathed with stuck to the wall. Why?? Tom and Jessica both said they used to do that too when they were kids. I didn't. I just found it strange. (By the way, excuse the ugly yellow 70's tile. It is on the upgrade list! We hide it with the Gamecock shower curtain.)

1 comment:

Scott said...

The yellow tiles are better looking than that UGLY Lamecock shower curtain. :D

I had those same yellow tiles in my bathroom growing up. My parents finally replaced them last year with white tiles since they re-decorated the whole bathroom.