Monday, February 13, 2006

New baby girl around the house!

When I was leaving the house today to pick up Brittanie from school, our friend, Melissa, stopped in front of the house and told me there were puppies in our culvert in our ditch. There were two little brown/black puppies that looked like little labs down there. I asked Melissa to grab the smallest one for me and she did. I took the little one with me to pick up Brittanie and Katie held her the whole way. When we got home, we looked for the other puppy but he/she was gone. So we took the little one inside, Brittanie gave her a bath, and some food and water. She is a real sweetheart. Brittanie named her Dixie. How funny to have a black dog named Dixie! hehehe

Here are some pictures we took when Brittanie took her out for a walk after her bath. It is going to be hard to convince Tom to let us keep her but we will pull out the big guns....Katie. She is a daddy's girl and if anyone can get him to let us keep Dixie, it will be Katie.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Cute puppy!