Sunday, March 02, 2008

Katieism

I have another Katieism. Tonight after her bath, she was eating dinner and wanted to go ask Brittanie something. I told her no because Cameron has to leave in an hour and I didn't want her bugging them. She said "Awww! I hope the next time Cameron comes here Brittanie will be at a concert so he can play with me. I bet he is bored." I said "You think he is bored with your sister?" She said "Yep. I bet he is as bored as a zebra on a skateboard."

Where does she come up with this stuff?? I loved that she wants Brittanie to leave so she can have Brittanie's boyfriend all to herself. One night Brittanie got home late from cake decorating class and Cameron was here at the house just playing all kinds of games with Katie in her play room while waiting. She has adored him ever since!

No comments: