Sunday, March 09, 2008

Lots of pictures

***Blogger.com was being stupid and not wanting to upload any pictures so I had to upload them somewhere else and put the html code in so I'm sorry that the side bar is obscuring part of some of the pictures.**

Last night was Swansea High School's military ball. Brittanie was very excited because she is Battalion Commander this year and for the first time ever, the Battalion Commander was allowed to sit at the head table.
She also gave permission to present the colors (flags) and then to retire the colors.


I am friends with the DJ (Red Fraley) and especially his beautiful wife, Jenn. So I asked him to take pictures of Brittanie for me at the ball so that's how I got the pictures taken there.

She looked like a beautiful princess Barbie that night. S
he was at the end of the receiving line and Hank's parents came through the receiving line. His mom is on the school board. Well his dad shook her hand first and told her that she looks gorgeous. Then his mom came up and said "I agree! You look gorgeous. The only thing wrong is that it should be my son standing next to this gorgeous young lady." She said that right there with Cameron standing next to Brittanie! She said she didn't know what to say. She just laughed and said thank you. Cameron said "Gee that made me feel like crap." LOL I love Hank's mom, Paula Ogburn. She tells it like it is. She's awesome.


Brittanie forgot the checkbook in the car and they wouldn't let anyone out of the building to go get it....probably due to Justin's inappropriate behavior in his mom's car at the military ball last year. So I won't have any professional pictures and unfortunately I was rushing taking pictures yesterday and my pictures look terrible. They look like they were taken by a retarded photographer. lol But here they are.

While waiting for her to come home, I also scanned the graduation pictures that she took in Louisiana at Don & Jan's. So here are those.







































No comments: