Monday, July 18, 2005

Sooooo sleepy


I went to bed way too late last night. Got up this morning and had to drop my toddler off at daycare, go to the doctor to get my toenail removed, come home for all of 2 hours then back to Columbia for a sleep doctor appointment for my oldest daughter. Then it is back home for a couple of hours then back to Columbia to pick up my toddler and drop my oldest daughter off at gymnastics/cheerleading, then back home to type. Meanwhile, my "friends" are ringing my phone off the hook wanting this or that from me. They don't know what kind of day I'm having because they don't bother to ask how my life is going. They need...they need....they need. They are never there for me. But that's ok. I do have good friends that are there for me and that's what I'm going to focus on.

Enough griping. I'm over it. I don't have time to give it anymore thought.

No comments: