Friday, February 16, 2007

Keep em coming!

Thanks to everyone who is praying for me. I don't want to go into details on here but I feel much better and alot less scared than I did and I know it is because all of you are praying. So thanks and keep the prayers coming!

Please pray for Tom as well. I don't know exactly what is wrong with him. Valentine's night, he was fine and in a great mood. He grilled some steaks for us and we all ate and enjoyed being with the kids. About an hour after we ate, he started coughing. He took some over-the-counter cough syrup and went to bed around 11. But yesterday morning, when he got up he looked like he had been beaten but he was dressed for work.....that's Tom...don't call in, crawl in. But after taking Katie to school, he realized he was just too sick to go. He came back home and went to bed around 8:30 and he hasn't left the bed since....it is 6:06am now. He isn't running fever. But I am still worried that he may have the flu. The flu packs a punch all at once. I did give him something for pain around 2:30 yesterday because his head was killing him. But if he is still like this today, I'm taking him to the doctor for a flu swab because if it is the flu, the first 24 to 48 hours is critical. If you don't start the Tamiflu then, you are in for weeks of having the flu instead of just a couple of days. So please pray for Tom and I'll keep everyone updated.

No comments: