Friday, February 16, 2007

Update on Tom

Tom couldn't go to work again today. While the vomiting has stopped, his nasty headache persists and he is still very weak. He was able to sit up for about 45 minutes tonight around 9pm. But he had to go back to bed because he was queasy again and running fever.

His boss called me this afternoon and reminded me about the recall of the Peter Pan peanut butter. I looked at ours and sure enough, it was one of the ones recalled. I remember Tom eating a spoon of it....as did Taylor at the same time. Tom claims that was last week. I swear it was this week. But I couldn't convince him to go to the doctor or hospital. I think he is just too weak and doesn't want to move. But tomorrow morning he IS going to the doctor and if I have to dress him myself, pick him up and put him in my rolling office chair and roll him to the van, I will.

I will update again when we get home from the doctor tomorrow. Please everyone keep praying for him!!

No comments: