Sunday, February 18, 2007

Update

Tom is much better. He wouldn't go to the doctor yesterday....that's why I didn't update. He was able to stay up for 4 hours at a time. Today was even better but he did lay down periodically and by 9:30pm he was weak and went to bed. I told him I think he needs one more day to get totally back to normal because he can't lay down at work. Who knows if he is doing to listen to me or not. But now Katie is running fever. So I'm going to take her to the doctor tomorrow at 12:30. I was queasy today and had to lay down. Hopefully we won't get it as bad as Tom did. But when Katie doesn't feel good, she doesn't want me. She always wants Tom. Today she was laying on him with her head either buried under his left arm or on his chest. I wasn't fast enough to get the picture of her head under his arm before she lifted her head.....so that's what this picture is:
This picture is obviously the one with her head on his chest:
Thanks to everyone who prayed. It definitely helped!! Keep praying!

No comments: