Friday, November 23, 2007

Carolina vs Clemson tomorrow!

I'm worried. My beloved Gamecocks are on a losing streak and now we are playing Clemson tomorrow. We have friends coming over tomorrow to play Pictionary with us and they are Clemson fans. So if we lose, we have the enemy in the house and oh man there won't be any living with Scott after that. lol

I have to say that I'm sad to see the season end....even with the losing streak. I have really enjoyed trash talking with Scott and Frank & Lynn and all of my other Clemson friends. It has been so much fun. But win or lose, let me just say the classic USC line....Just wait till next year! hehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both USC and Clemson are hurting and hopefully it will be a great game to watch. With rivalry games the records do not mean anything, and the emotion takes over. If USC did not shore up its defensive line against the run, Clemson is going to have success like Arkansas. USC will have better success if they can stop the run and force Clemson to being one-dimensional since USC is better against the pass. Clemson hopes to get a lot of pressure on blake to force him into making mistakes. Clemson's unspecial teams can always come back to haunt us and I have no confidence in them.

The season takes forever to get here, and is gone in a flash. I love college football and I start the countdown to the next season as soon as the national championship game ends.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I've heard wait until next year by a USC fan. ;)