Saturday, November 24, 2007

It's official

It is official....I hate the number 2! Yesterday LSU lost to Arkansas by 2 and today my beloved Gamecocks lost to Clemson by 2. All I can say is I'm thankful it wasn't worse....and that we would have won if Smelley had been in. lol

Frank and Lynn came over and we played a couple of games of Pictionary and then went and watched the game. They are Clemson fans and obviously we are Carolina fans. It was so cool...like having our own stadium. On one side of the room was me, Tom, Brittanie and her friend Cory....all Carolina fans. And on the other side of the room was Frank, Lynn, and Rhiannon....Clemson fans. Will, who is a Clemson fan, was closer to our side and his girlfriend, a Carolina fan, was closer to their side. The cheering went on all game long. It was so much fun. I really enjoyed having them here.....as always.

Oh well let me say it again....just wait till next year! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was an ugly win but I will take it. Hopefully after next season Bowden will be fired and he can take Spence with him.