Sunday, February 24, 2008

Going to the chapel..well actually art gallery

Katie served as one of two flower girls at Tom's cousin, Melanie's, wedding last night. The flower girl dress was beautiful. I couldn't attend the wedding due to the lovely UNNA boots still on my legs. But Tom and Brittanie went with Katie and said it was a very nice wedding. Brittanie LOVED the flowers. They were roses that had a gold glittery shimmer. I was able to see that in Katie's flower girl bouquet and it was beautiful!! Tom's cousin, Jessica, was the photographer and I will hopefully get some pictures of Katie in the wedding when she sorts through the pictures. When I do, I will post them here. Here are a few I took before the wedding.Tom's mom rolled Katie's hair and then Brittanie recurled it with a curling iron and styled it.She absolutely REFUSED to smile for me.One last check one stuff at work before he leaves for the wedding. He is a work-a-holic! But I had to get this picture because I LOVE seeing him in a suit. It is a rare occurrence because Tom, like me, hates getting dressed up.

No comments: