Sunday, May 11, 2008

Another reason to hate Joe Montana

It is no secret to the people who know me that I hate Joe Montana. I have hated him since SuperBowl 19 when he was so arrogant in his win over my beloved Dolphins and my first love, Dan Marino. But now Joe has given me another reason to despise him. He is petty! His first wife evidently sold off some old stuff that obviously he didn't want after he left her....only 3 years after he married her....and now he is bringing a frivolous lawsuit to stop her. If he really wanted his old student IDs from Notre Dame, love letters, marriage license, etc., he should have just taken them. But he became a big shot and dumped her and didn't look back. To me, he is acting like a spoiled brat and clogging our legal system with this nonsense. He really does think he is something. He gags me so much.

By the way, I just thought he was ugly when he played for the 49'ers. Check out this ugly mug when when he played for Notre Dame! He was lucky anyone would marry him with a face like that BEFORE he made his millions.

If you want to read the story, go to thesmokinggun.com.

No comments: