Wednesday, May 07, 2008

DUH!

I called DirecTV to get my mom's bill changed from paperless to a paper bill. The automated system is stupid and just kept repeating payment options. When I finally got customer service, the guy barely spoke English....obviously from the Middle East somewhere....and I had to change my mom's billing address because they had it listed as the physical address and she doesn't get mail at her house. So I gave him the PO Box number and told him the city, state and zip were the same. He read it back to me and said "Krotz Springs, Los Angelas 70750." Wow what a moron. Why do they hire people that can barely speak English to do that job? English speaking people need jobs too! grrrr

Brittanie is realizing how great her extended family is. Her graduation money is starting to come in and members of Tom's family that Tom and I know but Brittanie doesn't have sent her money. I told her that is what close families do. She was very touched that they would send her money even though she doesn't really know them. I told her not to expect that from my family. She will get something from the few that I'm close to but that's it. Tom's family is much better about supporting one other that way than my family is. She definitely is seeing that now. We are blessed.

By the way, all of Brittanie's graduation invitations have gone out and so far none have been returned. So if you haven't gotten one, email me and let me know and I'll send out another one to ya!

No comments: