Monday, December 01, 2008

New pictures!!!

Back in October, Grace's K5 classes went to the South Carolina State Fair. One of the moms took pictures and sent some home with Katie today. They were so cute that I just had to blog them.Katie hugging her friend, Anastasia. One day they love each other and the next day they are fighting. Girls!
Taking a break but Katie never takes a break from hamming for the camera.
I have a picture of Tom when he was a teenager standing just like this with the same look on his face. I love this picture. (above)
Click it and make it bigger and check out the look on Katie's face. Those that know Tom have seen this "You're so stupid" look before. hehehe
Katie absolutely loves animals. I think this one reminds her of her dad. hahaha (Love you honey!)
Such a ham!!
I love the look on her little face on this one. Even though I HATE cops (except for my neighbor, Jimmy) and wish it were a different cut out, I still love this picture. It shows what a goofball she is. She is just a little ball of personality and so much fun!




No comments: