Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow in Louisiana????

My mom is not a happy camper. She leaves Louisiana and comes here and 4 days later it snows ALOT! It hardly ever snows in Louisiana and when it does it is usually just a dusting. But last night they got covered in snow. My cousin's wife, who lives on the street behind my mom, took pictures of her street and her neighbor's house. I'm so jealous!! Here are the pictures she took:This last one was taken by my niece in Broussard, LA. She was standing in her driveway taking it.

They are so lucky! Hopefully that weather front is coming here! I want some snow!!!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Dang they got pounded with snow! It didn't stick here just a dusting and melted. But hey i am glad we got out of school because of it LOL no stress off my back hehe love ya!