Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Brittanie is on the mend....sort of

Brittanie is doing much better. She still isn't eating much but at least she is able to drink now. She was determined to go back to school today instead of tomorrow so I told her she could. Well as she was getting ready, she tossed her cookies. I begged her to stay home. She swears she is ok. She missed a drill team practice the day she got her tonsils out. She is determined not to miss anymore because there is a girl on the team that wants her spot in first string. But even with her being sick, she still looked great this morning. I couldn't resist taking pictures of her.


Katie B looked too cute in the outfit Aunt Melissa and Uncle Jesse gave her for Christmas. She loved it. She loved the pocket and wanted me to take a picture of her with her hand in the pocket. This is the only picture I could get where she wasn't smiling so huge that her eyes disappeared and her lips were curled up. She's too funny.

No comments: