Thursday, March 09, 2006

I admit it.....I'm an American Idol addict


As a family, we watch American Idol everytime it is on. We love it....even Katie loves it. We all have opinions. My favorites are Chris Daughtry, Kellie Pickler, and Mandisa. Although I only vote for Chris Daughtry. He should win! Tom and Brittanie like Katharine McPhee.

We all dislike Gedeon and Bucky. I honestly don't understand the appeal of Taylor Hicks. Last night Justin was at the house watching with us and he called Taylor's "dance" attempt "the roll down the window dance." It was hilarious. I have always thought he looked like a spastic chicken when he performed but last night was the worst.

And I just have to say, we are all sick of Paula and Randy interrupting Simon. Simon sits there quietly and lets them finish their stupid gushing. Then when it is his turn to tell the truth, Randy and Paula constantly interrupt him. It is annoying and I would love to duct tape their mouths. They say Simon is obnoxious. Well I find it obnoxious to constantly interrupt someone while they are talking. I will agree that Simon has his obnoxious moments. What do you expect? He is British! But when he is judging, he is right on the money. We have agreed with everything he said this season....with the exception of him liking Sway and Elliot's performances. We hated Sway and was thrilled to see him leave. Elliot's voice is ok but not a winner. Chris is still my pick!!

No comments: