Thursday, March 09, 2006

Recipe

As most everybody knows, we eat out alot. Our lives are so busy, that it is either too late to cook by the time we get home or I'm just too tired to cook. Well a few months ago, Katie's preschool asked everyone to submit their favorite recipe and they were going to make a cookbook. Well I told them I don't cook and really the truth was that I didn't have time to go through my recipes and pick one, copy it, and submit it. So I just told her that my recipe for a good family meal was going to Subway and getting a Chicken Parmesan sandwich. For those who have never tried it, you should! It is DELICIOUS!!! Anyway, I never looked at the cookbook after it came out. Tom was looking through it last night and started laughing at me. This is why:
Tom told me that was embarrassing and that I could have given them a Cajun recipe. Then he turned the page and found that someone else had put the "recipe" of calling Little Pizza Shop II in Gaston and ordering a cheese pizza. So it wasn't too bad. I am definitely saving this for Katie's scrapbook. I thought it was funny that they put that in the cookbook!

No comments: