Sunday, March 18, 2007

The child ain't right!

I have a cousin named BJ and when he was a little boy, about 3 years old, he would cry over something and then have a fit because his "eyes were leaking." I was a preteen at the time and thought he was the wierdest kid on the planet. Well I think I gave birth to one that is even more weird. Katie doesn't like to blink. She holds her eyes open in hopes to never blink again and then gets made and growls and yells "STOP BLINKING" at her eyes when they involuntarily blink. She's so weird!! lol

Last night, I picked up Taylor and her friend, Casey, from the skating rink and brought them back to our house, as Casey was spending the night with us. When we got home, we were sitting on the sofa and Taylor started telling Casey that I never burp (and I don't) and that I absolutely HATE it when people burp around me. As soon as Taylor said that, Casey intentionally burped. I looked her square in the eyes and said "I WILL take you home!" She and Taylor's eyes got HUGE. They were stunned that I would say that and they got up and went to their room. What is wrong with kids today?? When I was growing up, I would have never intentionally done something to annoy my friend's parents. Have mercy! But she found out real quick that I am not the one to put up with anything. If I don't like something, I throw ya out the house. lol

No comments: