Monday, March 26, 2007

My little klepto

Yesterday, Tom took Katie with him to Food Lion yesterday and when they got done checking out, Tom noticed she was holding her stuffed animal weird. He pulled it and out popped a Baby Bottle Pop. Katie had stolen it from the check out. Of course Tom brought it back and Katie was in big trouble. When they got home, he sent her straight to her room and then went in there and talked to her about how serious stealing was. I told her that if she keeps stealing, Mr. Rusty will have to take her to jail. He is a police officer and that is his job to take people that steal to jail. Well this morning, she got up and told me "Mom, when Mr. Rusty comes back here, don't tell him what I did at the store yesterday." When Tom came in here, I told him what she said about not telling Rusty. Katie then said "Grandpa either!" I asked her what she meant and she said she didn't want me to tell Grandpa about her stealing either. lol So Grandpa, if you're reading this, you didn't hear it from me! hehehe

No comments: