Monday, April 02, 2007

Let's just hope she doesn't have children!

Since Brittanie started driving by herself, back in May of last year, I have let her run errands for me. She knows how to use my debit card, so I would just give her the card and let her pick up stuff I needed. In the last 10 months, she has lost 5 debit cards. So when I got my new debit card a couple of weeks ago, I told her that from now on she would have to use checks. So I would make the check out to say Food Lion, sign it and leave the amount blank and she would fill it in. Well they require you present a driver's license. Guess what? She lost my driver's license yesterday! I went to pick up Katie from school today and realized that I don't have my license. So I came home and was just going to get it back from Brittanie. That's when I learned she couldn't find it. She called Sonic (she worked last night) and the owner had it. It had fallen out of her pocket when she went to the restroom yesterday. But now she has lost her new debit card that is connected to her checking account that I opened for her in September. That makes 6 debit cards lost and my driver's license. All I can say is, let's hope she doesn't have children. Those you can't reorder.

No comments: