Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Katie's report card

Katie got her report card today. I don't have my scanner hooked up but I can tell you what it said.

Under phonics, she has an "S" in both name and sound of the letters K through Q.

She has an "S" in Number recognition of numbers 8 through 12.

She can count from 1 to 30.

Under behavior, she has an S in all categories, which are "Gets along well with others," "Follows Directions," "Is Willingly obedient," and "Shows genuine effort."

Not one N on the entire report card. Under teacher comments, it says "Kate is very enthusiastic! She loves to learn! Even outside of the classroom, she will count children in line or tell me the letters of things! Awesome!"



She has been counting the children in car line since the beginning of the school year. She is going to have a love of Math like Tom and I did. We are very proud of her!!

No comments: