Tuesday, March 06, 2007

OH NO!! NOT CLOWNS!!!

It is funny how we can pass on our fears to our kids without even realizing it. I honestly don't ever remember saying in front of Katie that clowns gave me the creeps and made me have nightmares. Well I got a note home from school saying Friday is "Clown Day" and asking all the kindergarteners to dress as clowns. Katie told me she did NOT want to dress like a clown because clowns were creepy. So I told her she didn't have to but everybody else in her class and even her teacher would be dressed like clowns. She made this face of sheer horror and said "I don't want to go to school that day!!!!!" So I'm going to let her stay home from school Friday. But I thought it was pretty interesting how both of my kids have my fear of clowns without me having to say a word!

No comments: