Sunday, May 20, 2007

New toys!!

Tom gave me a late Mother's Day/early birthday present Saturday night. It is a new HP laptop. If you are interested in the specs, click here. It is so cool. But Vista is a pain to start up and transfer stuff from one computer to the next. We have gotten everything that was on my PC transferred to my laptop but I still have to figure out how to get my laptop to recognize my digital camera. Tom will research that. But he bought me a new keyboard to go with it because I can't use those flat keyboards on the laptops to type for a long time. Even my new keyboard is cool.

Our printer died months ago so Tom bought us a new all-in-one HP printer/scanner/fax/copier. If you would like to check it out, click here.

I love getting new electronics!! Happy Birthday to me!! (a little early)

1 comment:

earlcapps said...

New toys .... wwhhheeeeee ... :)