Thursday, May 31, 2007

My 38th birthday

We were in Louisiana for my birthday (May 26th) so my family had a huge crawfish and shrimp boil. We had a great time. Here are some pictures.
Someone thought it would be funny to put 83 on my cake instead of 38.Katie had a blast with her cousins. She doesn't get to see them very often but she had a blast with them. The picture above is Katie "catching" a crawfish on the make-shift fishing pole Maw-Maw made her. The pictures below show Lyndsie feeding crawfish to Katie and you can see she loved it.That's my crazy nephew....who is more like a brother to me.....Randy. He's got a crawfish head on his tongue. (above) Below is me and him and he has a piece of sausage in his mouth. I love him!! He is so fun!!
I thought these pictures were so sweet. Randy was showing Katie some cool stuff on his cell phone. She LOVES Randy!Taylor is back home with her mom and sister now. She was very homesick but I'm so proud of her that she stuck it out 5 months Wondering where Tom is during all the fun? (See below) Tom doesn't like to eat, smell, or see boiled crawfish.This is my cousin, Kellie's daughter, Lauren. She is a month older than Brittanie and is so pretty and smart and funny. Ya gotta love her!Me and my sisters (and Randy and Katie were in a couple of those pictures). They came down to help me celebrate. If you see a resemblance, that's because those are my biological sisters. We share the same mother. It was so great spending time with them. I just love em!
That's my Katie B. Below is a picture of Katie wearing my tiara from when I was crowned Queen in Acteens when I was 14. My mom doesn't throw anything away!She doesn't like being told no about anything!Brittanie and John Micheal.Tuesday night, we had a crab boil. What a great send off to go back home!

1 comment:

earlcapps said...

Cool pics.