Friday, January 30, 2009

Hit and run

Brittanie stopped at the Burger King in Gaston on her way to class last night and while waiting for a car to pass so she could back out, she felt her car move. The car she was waiting on to drive past her hit her and hit the gas and tore out of the parking lot. Luckily he wasn't going too fast so there is only a long scratch on her bumper but it is still annoying because that is a new car!! Brittanie was afraid to be late for class so she left and called me. I told her to get her butt back to Burger King and file a police report. I went and met her up there. It took a long time for county to show up and all he did was hand her a blank form to fill out and he left. All that waiting for a blank form that she doesn't even turn into the police. Basically the guy who did it gets off scott free! grrrr

On a brighter note, I got an email from my father-in-law with pictures that he took the weekend after Thanksgiving. Katie spent the weekend with them and they took her to Hollywild. The pictures were cute but there was one that I really loved. Katie hates birds as much as I do...even the fake one. Check out the look on her face!

No comments: