Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Brittanie's first day of school

Today is Brittanie's first official day of school as a high school junior. It was sad for me to watch her walk out the door to drive herself to her first day of school for the very first time. For 12 years now, we have taken her to her first day of school and now she doesn't need us for that anymore. Those apron strings are slowly but surely being cut and, as a mother, I'll never be ready for that. But I am proud of her. She is a great teenager. She doesn't give us an ounce of trouble.

I took some pictures a few days ago and meant to post them here but never got around to it. But everyday from the minute Tom walks in the door, Katie is glued to him. She absolutely adores him and she shows it by kissing him all the time! The first 10 times is cute....after that Tom gives me these "Help me" looks. He doesn't want to hurt her feelings but too much of a good thing is still too much! lol Here are a couple of pictures from one of her kissing tirades on Tom.

No comments: