Tuesday, July 10, 2007

DRAMA QUEEN!!!

I'm soooooooooo ready for school to start back! Unfortunately, I have to wait until August 20th! Katie is driving us nuts because she is constantly talking about her birthday....what she wants, the things she wants to make for the party, what the cake will look like, the games they will play, where it is going to be, who she is going to invite, etc. It seriously never stops. We tell her EVERY time she talks about it that her birthday is 3 months away and it is way too soon to be talking about it. But that doesn't help. Just now I told her that her birthday is 3 months away and if I hear another thing about it for the next 2 1/2 months, she isn't having a party at all. She started crying.....which she has been doing about EVERYTHING lately, and told me "You just don't want my birthday to be perfect!" Yeah that's it. *sigh* She has become such a cry baby. We are doing with her like we did with Brittanie and that is when you cry, you have to go to your room because we don't want to see it or hear it.

The other night Katie started crying because we told her to get her toys out of the living room. When she started crying, I said "Go to bed whiny butt!" She went running to her bed crying and screaming "Awwww I wish I wasn't such a whiny butt." I told her, "Me too!"

I can't wait till this cry baby, whiny butt phase passes. We never had to deal with this with Brittanie. Brittanie cried when it was appropriate. But Katie and Brittanie are so different.

No comments: