Saturday, July 21, 2007

The way she says things!

Katie came to me this morning and said "When I get older, I want an aminal (yep...not animal...aminal) that is soft. Like your fish....not soft. A turtle....not soft. A hamster....soft."

Those were her exact words and she was shaking her head with each one. I swear that kid is so grown up for her age! She's going to be our uber genius. I just hope she uses her genius for good one day! lol

She asked Tom what a "spectacle tiger" was. Tom said, "I don't know." She said, "You know everything! How can you not know that?" That's when Tom figured out she was pronouncing it wrong and meant "speckled tiger." He showed her a picture of a speckled tiger on the internet.

Right after that we were watching "The Best of The Soup 2007 Part 2" and they showed a clip of Sanjaya from American Idol doing a hula dance. Katie said "Ugh! He's gay!" She's something else! She is just like us....has an opinion on everything.

No comments: