Monday, July 16, 2007

Funny

Just when I think Tom is the cheapest person on earth, I remember my mom. A normal person would replace picture frames that no longer stand up properly. But not my mom. My mom does this to it so she doesn't have to spend the extra $2 at Dollar General to replace it. LOL In case you can't tell from the picture, that's a plastic spoon and freezer tape! We got a good laugh out of it.

Brittanie never curls her hair unless it is a formal event....like military ball. I grew up in the 80's when we permed our hair because straight hair was just not cool and I still hate straight hair. But Brittanie curled it before going to see a movie with John so I wanted to get a picture. Well John threw his hand up and made her blink and make a Magoo face. lolHere is the "Oh no he didn't!" face. What's funny is that I have several pictures through the years of Brittanie with her mouth wide open. One of these days I'm going to scan her K5 class picture and put it on here. Her mouth was WIDE open. It was funny! That's my kid....never shuts up! lol
I just thought this was sweet.

No comments: