Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

Hope everyone is having a good 4th. Tom BBQ'ed for us today and I put my Army boy to work peeling potatoes since he didn't get that experience when he pulled KP in the Army. He also helped me with the dishes. He's so cool to be around that it almost made working in the kitchen fun....almost. LOL We are supposed to be going to see fireworks tonight but don't know if that will happen because it is raining. Speaking of which, I found out the child I thought was such a genius isn't quite as smart as I thought. It started raining while she was outside and I assumed she was smart enough to just play in the garage. Ya know what happens when you assume? Yeah she was playing in the rain and just came in soaking wet. Have mercy!
Katie loves being with Jonathan. He tried taking her to the park yesterday but it started raining as soon as they got there. (They got 30 minutes at the park today before it started raining.) Well after getting rained out yesterday, they came home and sat on the floor and watched "Open Season." They looked so cute that I wanted a picture. Katie saw me get the camera and everytime I lifted it to take a picture, she would lay her head on his shoulder. She's such a ham!Brittanie was bummed because she and her boyfriend broke up. She was sitting in Tom's chair and looked depressed so Jonathan decided to cheer her up by tickling her. It worked! I had to get a picture.


No comments: