Sunday, July 13, 2008

weekend update

I am just loving having Jonathan here every weekend. He is like a big brother to Brittanie and we are all loving that. Friday night, her ex-boyfriend, Joe, called and asked her to go bowling with him and their mutual friend, Joseph. Brittanie invited Jonathan to go with them. After they got back home, I heard Joe tell Brittanie "Jonathan doesn't like me too much. I can tell." LOL I loved it. Jonathan is just doing the protective big brother thing. I love it!

Saturday we watched Jeff Dunham's stand up DVD "Spark of Insanity." I
LOVE Jeff Dunham. He is hilarious, especially Achmed the dead terrorist. Tom and I enjoyed seeing Jonathan laughing and enjoying that video. We watched a movie after that DVD and then we all went to bed.

Sunday, Tom had to work and Brittanie took Jonathan to Sumter to see her college and they grabbed a bite to eat and then went to 5 Points in
Columbia to get something from Starbucks. While they were all gone, Katie found the Operation game (I have no clue where that thing came from. I didn't even know we had one!) and there were no batteries in it but she was having fun playing with it. But she was dying to put batteries in it. So after Tom got home from work, she went in the junk drawer and found batteries and I put them in for her. I played with her first and didn't do very well, which she loved. Then she brought it to Tom and he was great at it. He is good at everything! (He's annoying that way! lol) He got every piece out without touching the sides. He should have been a surgeon. We would be rich! lol
I got some new pictures of our beautiful niece, Leah, yesterday. I love showing her off. The woman in one of the pictures holding her is my wonderful sister-in-law, Melissa. I don't have a good recent picture of Jesse to post. But don't you guys think Leahlooks like her mommy?

No comments: