Saturday, November 19, 2005

Katie's 3-year-old pictures

I got Katie's 3-year-old pictures back from Wal-Mart portrait studio today. I had to crop a couple because you could see above the background....tacky! But the photographer was using a frog to make Katie smile and Katie wanted it. The photographer wanted Katie to put her hands on the carpet and smile but this is what she got instead:
The photographer wanted to ditch it but I wanted it. We see this face at home all the time. I thought it was hilarious! Is this a Tom face or what? I love it!!

Here are the others:

This one is the package pose:

I loved this one and bought a few prints of it.

This one is Tom's favorite:
That's all of them. Which one is your favorite? Let me know!

By the way, we have a new sitter for Katie that will be coming on Thursdays and Fridays. She also will be doing the laundry for us too. She started Friday and was GREAT with Katie. Her name is Lisa but for some reason Katie keeps calling her Sarah??? I got so much typing done with her here Friday. She is Justin's aunt and I really like her. That's a weight lifted off my shoulders!! Now if I can catch up, I should be able to stay caught up!