Sunday, June 03, 2007

Commercials work on kids

Everyone in my house loves commercials....mainly the funny ones. But Katie soaks them all in. While we were at my mom's house, I was talking about not understanding why people like to drink alcohol because it it cold in your mouth but gives you a burning sensation going down....like heartburn. Katie was only half paying attention. She thought I was saying that I had heartburn. She grabbed a Tums out of my mom's bottle and brought it to me and said "Just one and heartburn is done." LOL

Yesterday she went grocery shopping with Tom and he went to pick up some sliced cheese and she asked him if that was California cheese. He told her he didn't know. Today while I was making ham and cheese sandwiches for lunch, she asked me if the cheese daddy bought yesterday was California cheese. I told her no, it says Salisbury, NC on it. She said "Aww man! The best cheese comes from happy cows and happy cows come from California!"

She just cracks us up!! She is like a sponge soaking up everything around her!

1 comment:

earlcapps said...

It's cultivation theory at work. I've done some research on this.