Wednesday, June 06, 2007

January, 1988

Most of you know I'm adopted. I met my biological mom and sisters in January of 1988. Well I am fortunate to have a good relationship with my little sisters....I adore them. There are pictures of them on here for spring break and Christmas last year, as well as for my birthday this year. But my lil sister, Aimee, found some pictures from the first weekend we met. You can tell I was nervous because my hands are in my pockets in all the pictures. But it was cool seeing them again. So here is a blast from my past.

These two were taken the day we met at the home of the people who were mutual friends of my biological mom and my parents. They were the ones who told my parents about my biological mom looking for a loving home for me.
Me and my beautiful little sisters...who I just adore. That's Jeannette on the left and Aimee on the right.
Here I am with my biological mom, Bobbie, in my dorm room. Another one in my dorm room with my little sisters and our mom in my dorm room. Check out the poster of Dan Marino on the left. He was my first love!

This one was taken in the lobby of my dorm at Louisiana College. The man in the picture is Mike, Bobbie's husband and Aimee and Jeannette's daddy. He is so sweet. He welcomed me into the family with open arms the day I met him. I liked him instantly.This was taken the day that our mom took us to the store to get some things and Aimee introduced me as her sister. I wish I had had a camera for the shocked look on that cashier's face. It was great. She couldn't figure out where I came from. Too funny!

No comments: