Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Katie in her soccer outfit.

She just looked so cute with the shin guards and cleats!!

I told her to smile for me and this was the first smile I got. She's so funny!

That's a better smile! By the way, I think this is the ugliest soccer ball she could have picked but she didn't want the pretty ones. She wanted this one because it had gold on it. Grandma Sightler had gold shoes that she wore all the time. So maybe she got this love of gold from her?Tom had just moved the AC from our bedroom window to our living room window. We stayed so cool last night. Katie slept on the floor by our bed in her Lightning McQueen Sleeping bag. We were all perfectly cool last night. Brittanie has her own wall unit upstairs so us being without AC doesn't bother her at all.

I can't wait till 2nd Wind comes today!

No comments: