Thursday, January 24, 2008

I love my hair dresser!

This is the sign outside of Gaston's Hot Hair. Since the mayor has resigned, Kathy told me she is going to change the sign to "Bring Back the Police Dept! Get well Mayor Sharpe." LOL

Did everyone catch the news on WIS tonight? At 7pm and again at 11pm, my hairdresser, who is awesome and we just love her, was giving her views on what is going on with the mayor! I absolutely loved it! On one side we have Kathy (our hairdresser), who is pretty with all her teeth...white and intact I might add, on our side in wanting the mayor GONE! On the other hand we have two people supporting the mayor and I'm going to be nice and just say they were quite the opposite of Kathy. It was funny to watch and I love Kathy and her sign! (In case you didn't see it, click here and then click on the video that says Gaston Mayor Steps Down.)

By the way, if you are looking for a good hairdresser, I strongly recommend Kathy at Gaston's Hot Hair. She is the only one me, Brittanie and Katie go to! She even does special event hairstyles. Check out what she did to Brittanie's hair for the military ball a couple of years ago.


No comments: