Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's Orange Day in K4

We went everywhere to find the shirt I wanted for today but to no avail. Mom, Katie, and I had dinner with Tom's cousin/our neighbor Tuesday night and I mentioned the trouble we were having finding a good shirt for today. They suggested I create what I want and they would print it for me on transfer paper that they have. They have done T-shirts like that before. They are so great. They created Katie's outfit for Emergency Day last year and now they came up with a solution for orange day. I just love em!! So Tom, who is a perfectionist, did it for me last night and of course it came out perfect!! Katie wouldn't smile for me this morning because her permanent tooth hasn't come in to fill the hole so she is self conscious about it. So this isn't a good picture of her. But the shirt says "I am a true Gamecock... I never wear orange!"

Tom and I were talking about how funny our girls are in the way they say things. Brittanie has always made up words. We call her Jesse Jackson when she does it. Katie makes up phrases. Like when she got sick awhile back, when she felt a little better she would say "I feel good like a chicken." She also says "I'm happy as a hippo." Last night she told my mom that her breath stunk (smelled like coffee). She asked Katie if her daddy's breath stunk because of all the Mountain Dew he drinks. She said, "No my daddy's breath smells as fresh as the walls." She's something else!!

No comments: