Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Katie vs. Maw-Maw

I love having my mom here. When she was in Louisiana and we were here in South Carolina, she would tell me that I was just too impatient with Katie and that she is just a baby (which I totally disagree with), and that I just need to be more patient.....basically saying that Katie isn't annoying and we are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Well now that she is here, she realizes what we go through. No matter how many spankings Katie gets, she will not stop sneaking up on my mom (which isn't hard to do since she is just about deaf), and jumping out and screaming "BOO!" at her. Mom has always been a jumpy person and this doesn't help. Everytime Katie jumps out and yells "BOO," mom screams "OH SH*T!! STOP DOING THAT KATIE!" But it doesn't help. She just complained to me again and this time I told her that she just has to be more patient. (I loved that! hehehe) Mom is going to need nerve pills by the time she leaves but at least she sees we weren't exaggerating! Katie is 40 handfuls!

No comments: