Friday, April 24, 2009

Emergency Day 2009

Today is Emergency Day at Grace. Katie went as a nurse. I didn't find out the date for Emergency Day till Monday. So we had to settle for buying an XS adult scrub top from Wal-Mart as opposed to having a scrub top in her size. It swallowed her but it was the best we could do on such short notice. She couldn't wear the scrub pants because of the school dress code. Jessica got the scrub top and the doctor kit for us from Wal-Mart. She was ready to give a shot!

The scrub top says "I love my attitude," which fits Katie perfectly! This morning I was taking her picture and she told me it was ok for me to put them on the internet because she knows she looks adorable. Have mercy! Is she full of herself or what?

2 comments:

Aimee said...

hey check out my blog i posted pictures of my "adopted niece" my friend stacie's daughter. She posted her prom and pageant pics and i wanted to share them. I am so proud of her!

http://music-ladys-space.blogspot.com/

earlcapps said...

Love the pics!